CIX is pleased to release an update to CIXReader, the official desktop reader for Windows, available to download from http://www.cixonline.com/cixreader.asp
Changes are :-
* Added Set Signature/Delete Signature to editor popup menu. Simply type a signature, highlight and right click on the text and choose Set Signature to make that text your signature.
* Added Read-Lock on messages. Press ‘L’ to set a locked, unread, flag on the current message.
* Add Install Script to system menu to install CIXReader script packages.
* Can now close a profile window with Esc or Ctrl+F4.
* Can now override mugshots by putting a replacement image in the Mugshots folder in the CIXReader data folder with the username as the filename.
* Support Ctrl+K to mark the current topic read.
* Fixed a bug where some messages didn’t scroll into view when selected.
* Fixed a bug where backtracking missed some messages.
* Added more shortcut keys to dialogs for improved accessibility.
* Added F5 to invoke the system menu.
* Improvements for running CIXReader on high DPI displays.
* Add IndentationOffset configuration option in ini file for adjusting indentation in thread list.
* Expanded the Keyboard Help dialog.
The CIX Team
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.